Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

'Birthday Cheer'

Here is another fun birthday card that I did for my Spring Fling!  It is bright & cheery!  I used the 'Birthday Cheer' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog on pg. 17 (RETIRING), along with the How Sweet It Is DSP.  

This card has a fun pop up in the inside of it! 
 Didn't it turn out cute!
Here is a photo of the pop up from the side view.  
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
inks:
Stampin' Write Marker:
other:
++++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  I left home about 9 yesterday morning & we walked in the door about 9:30 last night. It was a day fun filled again of stamping!  I had some friends join me to make all of my Spring Fling cards!  I enjoyed getting to visit & stamp with them all day!  And then the rest of the time was spent cleaning up!  It is amazing how much time it takes to put on a big event from the beginning to end.  I know I sure wouldn't want to keep track of all of the hours- as it would probably scare me! And I need to give a big shout out to Deke for helping me set up & clean up.  Plus he did a little Big Shot cutting earlier in the week too!  I know I couldn't have done it all without him.  Bless him for being so supportive of my stampin' addiction!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get my Traverse unloaded & get things picked up, so that I'm ready for the kids.  I'll then head to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  When the kids go home, I'll make a quick trip to deposit a hog check & then spend my night working on getting stamping stuff all unpacked & put back in it's place.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment