Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Circle stamping!

I love to use my Stamparatus!!
And it is super cool to do "Circle Stamping" with it.  
I've had a few of you ask me how I do it!

If you are local & have attended a class of mine- you have got to do it yourself a few times.
But here is a tutorial on how to use your Stamparatus to do Circle Stamping!
If you have any questions- don't hesitate to contact me.

#1. First you are going to cut a 5 1/2" x5 1/2" card stock template.
Fold it in half & then in half again so that you have fold lines to line up the points of your square framelit.
This way you will have it perfectly centered.

#2. Using the LARGEST square in the Layering Squares Framelits- cut it out. 

#3. It will look like this when it is cut.
NOTE:  SAVE this square you just cut out- it is what you are going to stamp on later. 
 #4. Then turn the square framelit, line up the fold marks & cut it again like this.
 #5. It will then look like this.
 #6.  You will have 4 of these little triangles that you throw away.  
#7.  The first Whisper White Square you cut out- you save! This is what you will stamp your images onto.

#8.  Lay your CLEAN stamp image, with image side down, directly onto your card stock where you want to stamp.

#9.  Then shut the Stamparatus lid- so that your stamp image sticks to it.
#10.  Ink your stamp, shut plate & press onto card stock to make your flower image(s).
NOTE:  I like to use spots when I'm stamping with my Stamparatus.  You can use your big ink pad, but often you get ink onto the plate, so you'll then want to use your shammy to wipe it off.  
#11.  Turn your card stock clockwise & stamp another flower.

NOTE:  Your card stock will fit perfectly into all points as you turn it one 'notch' each time you stamp you flower onto it.  Do you see the pattern on how to do it?  So you aren't ever moving your stamp, but you are moving your paper. 

You can SAVE this square cut out template & use it over & over again!! 
12.  This is what you are trying to achieve to accomplish!!!

NOTE:  Sometimes you have to 'play' with where you want to put your stamp image to start with.  Cut multiple white squares to try until you get the stamp in the right spot so that the flowers (or image you are using) aren't over lapping.  Once you get your stamp where you want it- you don't have to move it & you can just make multiples cards. You are all set to stamp over & over again!
Here is the stamp set I used to make the card.  It is called- 'Bouquet Blooms'.
And here is my finished card.
You can CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CARD!
This is another card that I did the circle stamping on too with the leaves.
You can CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CARD!
++++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Masen & Ainslee.  When they went home I worked on stamping stuff & Deke worked late in the field.  I made a late supper for him when he got in & we called it a night.  We were both beat.

This morning we are up early at 5:00 a.m to mark, sort & load hogs.  So I'll be a farmer helping Deke.  Sometime today I'll have Masen & Ainslee for awhile.  I have errands to run in town too.  Tonight I'll be a stamping fool!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment