Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

'Stitched All Around'

I love it!!  I think that this card turned out super cute!  What do you think?  It is very detailed & elegant!  It would work for many different occasions.  What about Mother's Day?  A Wedding?  An Anniversary?  A Birthday?  A graduation?  

This is one of the cards that everyone will be making at my Spring Fling tomorrow!!  I hope everyone making it likes it as much as I do!

Check out the cool stitched embossing that goes across the card.  It is made with one of the Framelits from the Stitched Labels Framelits.  And the Doily type frame is also from this same framelit set.  Aren't they both super cool too!

This stamp set- 'Stitched All Around' & the coordinating Framelits- Stitched Labels Framelit- can be bought as a bundle now & you save 10%.
And aren't these flowers on this DSP just gorgeous too!  They are from the photographic DSP called- Petal Promenade.

stamp set:  'Stitched All Around'
card stock:
  • Flirty Flamingo-
  • Blushing Bride-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Petal Promenade DSP- RETIRING
ink:  Blushing Bride
 other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Label Framelits, Stiched Shapes Framelits, Gingham Gala Seqiuns, Mini Ruffled Powder Pink Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they went home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  I was suppose to help Deke sort outside pigs, but Nathan helped out in my place. 

Late yesterday afternoon our hog buyer called, had a couple of cancellations & could now get us in to sell hogs early this morning!  (We were suppose to sell them tomorrow (Saturday) morning.) So it is a short night here- as we are up at 4:00 a.m. & headed outside to mark, sort & load 2 semi loads of hogs!  Hopefully the truckers are both on time & all goes well.......as Manda has a meeting this morning, so I need to be at her house in time to get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight Deke & I will go to South English to set up table & chairs.  We'll take a car load of things over with us too, to carry in!  We'll then come home & get all of the food ready.  And then I'll burn the midnight oil again- finishing getting everything all done!

I have LOTS of super cute projects created for my Spring Fling & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me.  It will be a fun day of sharing & stamping with them.  My Annual Spring Fling event is unique- as the cards are created with something old (retiring products), something staying & some NEW things too!  There are some fun folds, some fun techniques & lots of Big Shot cutting for me to get done.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment