Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

'Humming Along'

I water colored this flower!  Isn't it pretty!  You can see the sparkle on it from the Wink of Stella in this photo of it!

This is another one of my upcoming Spring Fling cards!  


I used the 'Humming Along' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog- pg. 36.  It is RETIRING!  Several of the products on this cards are RETIRING.  And then check out the punch!  It is a NEW one that will be available in the NEW Annual Catalog in June (unless you purchased it in March- as one of the Sale-a-bration Coordination products).  It is called Story Label Punch.

I love the words in this stamp set.  I like the font with the larger & smaller lettering. 
What is the lace?  It too is in the Occasions Catalog on pg. 48.  It is called the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  It too is RETIRING!

stamp set:  'Humming Along'- RETIRING
card stock:
  • Petal Pink-
  • Soft Sea Foam-
  • Shimmery White-
designer paper:  Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty DSP
inks:  Stazon
ink refills:  Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron
other:  Story Label Punch-NEW in June, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Aqua Painters, Wink of Stella, Silver/Petal Pink Baker's Twine-RETIRING, Faceted Dots- RETIRING
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The 3 big boys were here after school too.  And then I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  I have 20 super cute cards created to share at my upcoming Spring Fling!  I can't wait for everyone to see them.  Now to just get everything all ready for it!  This is a super busy/crazy week!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head off to Ottumwa for a meeting & then onto Fairfield for a meeting.  I'm up early to cut card stock, will pick up Brayden & then head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school.  I have to help Deke sort outside hogs for a bit tonight & will then burn the midnight oil again cutting card stock!

Gotta run.........
I hope you have a SPECIAL Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment