Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Susie's Annual Spring Fling!

WOO HOO!  Today is my Annual Spring Fling event!  

I've got lots of cute cards using retiring, staying & NEW products from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog & the upcoming NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  Everyone will be going home with lots of cards & lots of ideas!!
Here is the box of bags I made for everyone, along with a cute little name tag too, that I added to them!  The envelopes (for all of the cards they'll be making) are inside their bag.  They can carry this bag around with them & keep all of their projects in it that they make today. 
I used the Share What you Love DSP to make these.  I love the colors of this DSP, plus I thought these flowers looked like Spring!

I've spend many hours planning, creating & cutting for this event.  I have a great group joining me for a fun filled day of stamping, creating & sharing!  And I can't wait!
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night Deke & I spent about 3 hours in South English- setting up tables, chairs & getting some of the things set up.  We took a whole car load over & I have another whole car load of things to take with me this morning.  

When we got home from South English last night we got the food all ready for today.  I made shredded pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes & layered lettuce salad.  I'm baking chocolate chip cookie bars right before I leave.  

I burnt the midnight oil getting everything finished up, packed up & ready!!  

Gotta run.....as I've still got some things to do before I head out the door.  

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment