Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

'Piece of Cake'

You all know that I'm a punch girl & I love this Cake Builder punch!!!  This is just such a cute bundle!

This is a fun birthday card that was one everyone at my 40 card classes made.
I like this card alot!  The colors are bright & cheery.  It is fun & it is clean & simple!  What a perfect birthday card!

stamp sets:  'Piece of Cake' & 'Amazing Life'
card stock:
  • Coastal Cabana- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base; 1 1/2" strip- stamp cake onto & punch out with the Cake Builder Punch
  • Bermuda Bay- 4 1/4 x 1"; 4 1/4 x 2 3/4
  • Basic Black- 1 1/2" strip- punch out cake stand
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4- stamp greeting on for inside of the card; 4 x 2 1/2- stamp words on the lower bottom
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is DSP- 4 x 3"

ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Bermuda Bay, Light Daffodil Delight (for the candles)
other:  Cake Builder Punch, 1/4" Mini Striped Bermuda Bay- 4", Dimensionals, Glue Dots
This is just another one of the different cake options in this stamp set!  I just had to share it......isn't it cute with chocolate frosting dripping down off of it!  I used the Dark Soft Suede Stampin' Blend & my Wink of Stella to do the frosting!
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they left last night- I made a quick trip to take our hog check to the night depository at the bank.  I then came home & stamped the rest of the night.

This morning I'm up early to stamp.  Deke is off to chore, as he has a meeting at the courthouse this morning.  I'll headed to town to get Trey & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment