Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Floral Romance DSP!

This is an elegant card that everyone coming to my Spring Fling this weekend will be making.  

These products are from the Occasions Catalog. Check out pages 10 & 11.  I didn't use the coordinating stamp set with them- but I used several of the products in this suite.  I used the Floral Romance Specialty DSP, Floral Romance Seals & the Lace Embossing folder.  What a gorgeous suite this is. 

Do you see how I cut along the scallop in the Lace Embossing Folder to get this edge?

The words are from the 'Dear Doily' stamp set- pg. 47.   

stamp set:  'Dear Doily'- RETIRING
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Fresh Fig- RETIRING 
  • Whisper White
designer paper:  Floral Romance DSP- RETIRING
ink:  Fresh Fig- RETIRING
other:  Floral Romance Seals, Metallic Pearls, Fresh Fig Ruffled Ribbon- RETIRING, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Lace Embossing Folder, Paper Snips
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night everyone was here for supper.  We had a Wood Family favorite- ham balls, cheesy potatoes, corn casserole, grape nut muffins & oreo dessert.  After supper we went outside for an Easter Egg hunt, played ball, played on the swing & enjoyed the evening together.  It was fun watching the kids hunt for the eggs.  They were to each find 10 of them.  That was fun too- listening to them count & then help one another to make sure everyone got their 10. 

When everyone left I burnt the midnight oil stamping.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for the morning.  He is wanted to disc in the field when he gets home, so hopefully he can.  I'm up early to do some stamping before I head to town.  Manda has to leave early today, so I'll get the boys up, fed & to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  There are no races tonight, so I'll be a card stock cutting fool!  I have LOTS to get done.   
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment