Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

'First Steps' baby girl card-

Check out this pretty baby girl card!  I love the hand prints!  I used Melon Mambo for the card base, as that is what matched this DSP!  

I think it turned out cute!  Adding the Melon Mambo Glitter Enamel Dots just finished it off!
stamp set:  'First Steps'
card stock:

  • Melon Mambo- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base
  • Pool Party- 4 1 4/ x 2 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside card greeting), 4 x 1; 2 3/4" Strip
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is- 4x2"
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Magnetic Platform, White Flax ribbon, Starburst Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
These are the 2 baby girl & boy cards that everyone made at my All Occasions Card Classes.
I posted the Coastal Cabana boy one a few weeks ago.  You can CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Deke had another meeting yesterday, so he wasn't home to eat lunch with us.  When they went home last night I literally spent my whole night stamping.  
I'm up early this morning to finish getting all of the cards cut for this weekends 3 stamp classes.  I'm off to N. Liberty after bit, as I have my monthly class there with my group today!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone- stamping & sharing!  I can't wait!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment