Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

'Buttertfly Gala'

This was the first card I created last month for my 40 card class!  How fun & easy it is to do a reverse image of a punch!  Notice how I put a 2x2" piece of DSP behind the punched out butterflies!  Cool huh!

I had everyone stamp the butterflies on the lower/middle of the Whisper White piece of card stock & then punch it out; turn their card stock over (so that none of the stamped image showed).  They could then add the stamped words, ribbon & DSP.  I had them put the punched out butterflies on the inside of their card!

The white piece here is to resemble a mason jar!  See how I took a little  Circle punch & made just a tiny slit out of the top of each side.  That helped to hold my ribbon in place too!

stamp set:  'Butterfly Gala' & 'Rooted in Nature' (words)
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral-
  • Grapefruit Grove-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Painted Seasons- SAB choice- NOT available now
ink:  Calypso Coralother:  Butterfly Duet Punch, Basic Pearls, small Circle punch, Grapefruit Grove Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Busy here with kids & stamping!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment