Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

On Stage Minneapolis

Last weekend I went to On Stage in Minneapolis!
It was an awesome weekend- jam packed full!
 Image may contain: 13 people, including Kathy White, Betty Stiefel, Amanda Seeley, Janeen Mack, Cindy Smith and Peg Wolf, people smiling, people standing
Here is my Iowa Inkers team that joined me.
They surprised me with a huge bouquet of balloons
AND
they had matching shirts made for all of us to wear!

After On Stage on Saturday night, I hosted a Stampin' Event for my team!
I also asked my demo friends LeeAnn Greff & Lorri Heiling 
& their teams to join us.

We ate a yummy Nacho Bar supper, made 10 card projects & then swapped cards!
Image may contain: people standing, food and indoor  
It was a full night of stamping, sharing & lovin' what I do!

Check out all of these pictures below.
The room was full!
And it turned out great!
Image may contain: 2 people, including Susie Wood, people sitting, table and indoor 
 THEN
We lined up & down the hallway & did our exchanging of swaps!
We call this Founders Style swapping!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor
 Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing
 Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor
And at the end of the evening we were blessed with some 
Stampin' Up! employees stopping by to visit with us.
We had a blast!  
It was full of lots of laughs, lots of hugs & so much fun!
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor 
Here is a picture of
Shannon West (from SU!) & my demo friend Lorri Heiling from Arizona. 
In the background is Jason (from SU!). 
Jason is a communications guy & sooo funny! 
Kevin Lunt & Leana (from SU!) also joined us!

It was an amazing event!
I couldn't have been more pleased & happy with it's outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the best thing I have seen all week. So fun meeting you Susie and hope we can do it again. Lots of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Jason!! I am sooo glad you came with Shannon & Kevin. It was great meeting you too!!! It was a fun night with lots of laughs & a wonderful way to end an amazing On Stage Event! I look forward to seeing you again. Hope your kiddo's liked their new clothes that their daddy bought them. You are awesome!

      Delete