Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

'First Steps'

This card kicks off me sharing cards that I'm doing for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes that I have the next 2 weekends!  

This is my baby boy card.......I used the 'First Steps' stamp set, along with the How Sweet It is DSP!
Both of these products are in the Occasions Catalog.

I am a more detailed stamper that loves fun folds, lots of layers & embellishments!  For this class the cards are still super cute, but a basic fold & not tons of layers.  It is a stamp-a-stack class where everyone makes 20 different cards (2 of each).  So they all go home with a whole bag of completed 'All Occasion' cards.  This is my most popular class of the year & I am excited about stamping & sharing with everyone that is joining me!!
stamp set:  'First Steps'
card stock:
  • Coastal Cabana- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base
  • Pool Party- 4 1 4/ x 2 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside card greeting), 4 x 1; 2 3/4" Strip
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is- 4x2"
ink:  Coastal Cabana
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Magnetic Platform, White Flax ribbon, Starburst Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday I literally stamped all day!

Deke is up early this morning to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to stamp before I go to get Trey.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The buses are still on hard surface routes, so one of us will go pick up the boys after school.  When everyone goes home tonight I'll be stamping!  I have lots of stamping & cutting to get done this week!  Praying I have good mojo again tonight.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment