Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

'Butterfly Gala'

This is a pretty card that my upline, Becky Hahn designed for all of us to make at my celebration that they had for me in January.  It is a cute layout!  And it is using LOTS of new Occasions Catalog products.  

NOTES:
*The Butterfly Duet Punch is currently not available to purchase until around April 1st!  So add it to your wish list!  It is an awesome punch!
*The Organdy ribbon on this card was one of the Sale-a-bration choices.  It is now sold out.

CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS THOUGH-
  1. The words- They are from the awesome Well Said Bundle- on page 27 in the Occasions Catalog.  SUPER COOL! The words are cut out of the Black Foil that is a carry over product from the Holiday Catalog. 
  2. The black & white DSP is the Botanical Butterfly DSP that is a Sale-a-bration choice & Free with a $50 product order.
  3. The purple butterflies were stamped onto Whisper White card stock, using the Black Memento ink pad & then I colored them with the Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.  And I then punched them out using the Butterfly Duet punch.
  4. The Stitched Oval is from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
  5. The Scalloped Oval is from the Layering Oval Framelits.
  6. The Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
stamp set:  'Well Said'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Highland Heather
designer paper: Botanical Butterfly DSP- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 product order
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Highland Heather
other:  SAB Organdy ribbon- SOLD OUT, Butterfly Duet Punch- available around April 1st, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes (Oval) Framelits, Standard Platform, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Mini Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Adhesive Sheet
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff- getting ready for the classes I have this weekend.

I'm off this morning to Manda's, will take the boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I have St. Patrick's day projects for them to do- so hope we get them done today.  Tonight Nathan, Steve & I will be helping Deke sort big hogs in our outside lots.  I'll then be stamping again, burning the midnight oil again.  

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment