Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Simple Saturday!

It is a Saturday, so I'm making this quick & simple!
With St. Patrick's Day tomorrow I decided that I'd make a quick card last night & I ended up making two of them.  This is one of them, using this 'Amazing Life' stamp set.  I like the way it turned out! 

Check out the frame around the words!  It is with the 'Letter Board Messages' stamp set in the Annual catalog on pg. 29.
I used the Layering Squares Framelits to cut out the words, the scalloped & the Square frame too!

stamp set:  'Amazing Life' & 'Letter Board Messages'
card stock:  Call Me Clover & Whisper White
designer paper:  Happiness Booms DSP
ink:  Call Me Clover
other:  White Tulle Polka Dot Ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  I didn't get much else done except hold Ainslee.  Hope she isn't getting sick.  The boys worked on some St. Patrick's projects.  And Brayden was here after school for awhile too!  He picked out his 4-H pigs on Thursday night, so I got to hear all about them.  I think each one of the kids are going to have their own pig this year.  It will be fun to watch them take care of them & check on them.  When everyone was gone last night, I burnt the midnight oil working on cutting card stock.
This morning we are up early to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then hurry in to get tables/chairs set up & everything ready for my stampin' classes.  

Woo hoo......we have warmer temps, the sunshine yesterday helped dry up the roads some & I am finally able to have a Saturday stamp class without the weather affecting us too much!  I have 2 classes here at our home today.  One this morning & one this afternoon!   I am looking forward to seeing many friends that are coming to stamp with me.  And most of them  I haven't seen for quite awhile!  I hope to get to sit, visit & stamp a little with them today!

Deke's brother is coming up later this morning & the guys are going to spend the day in the shop- working on the race car.   So I hope they get alot done.  Our first race of the year in a couple of weeks!  So time is ticking away. 

Tonight I'll be stamping again.......lots to get ready for next weekends big annual "All Occasions" stamp-a-stack!

I HOPE you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment