Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

'By the Bay'= LAST day for Sale-a-bration!

 
'By the Bay' is another Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.

Today is last day of Sale-a-bration!!  Have you gotten all of the products that you wanted?  

As far as I understand it- the Teapot framelits & the Country Floral Embossing Folder are the only ones that are carrying over into the annual catalog.  The rest of them are gone forever!

Where did I get that punch?  I used the Tailored Tag Punch!  Check out below how I did it!
stamp set:  'By The Bay' & 'High Tide' (birds)
 card stock:
  • Soft Suede- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4, fold in half for card base
  • Sahara Sand- 4 x 3"; 5/8" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp images onto this piece; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Wood Textured DSP- 4 x 2"
ink:  Soft Suede, Pineapple Punchother:  Tailored Tag Punch, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim (carry over from the Holiday Catalog), Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Sponge

How did I do it?
1.  I stamped the words onto a strip of 5/8" card stock.
2.  I centered the card stock/words in the center of the Tailored Tag Punch.  

3.  It is done!  Neat huh!  So quick & easy & a new shape for you to use with a current punch!  I love it!

 ++++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!!  I haven't had much sleep this whole month & it is catching up with me!  I got a couple of hours of sleep on Friday night before we got up yesterday morning to sell hogs.  I then was gone to South English for my 40 card class from 8:30 am to 8:30 p.m.!  Yesterday was another great day of stamping though!!  I'm so glad that everyone there could join me!  Thanks to all of you whole brought snacks!  And to Karen for staying to help me clean up until Deke got there.  

Today is our 35th Wedding Anniversary!  WOW- can't believe it has been that many years.  How blessed I am to have such a great husband.  He is a true blessing in my life & I look forward to many more years together!
 
Today I will be unloading both vehicles that are clear full of stamping stuff & trying to catch up on emails & my piles of other things.  Tonight we are going to Keota to a family friends (Ron Merz) visitation.  

Gotta run.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment