Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A special gift!

This is a box that Sara & Shelli gave to me.  I so love the colors........and it coordinates with the rest of my celebration color theme with the Share What You Love Bundle!

Aren't the colors & the style totally me!  They did a great job in making them.
This is a little closer look at the tag.  Inside of it is a sweet note that Shelli wrote & both of them signed it.  

I'll looked up the supplies & hope I didn't miss any of them!  They used LOTS!
stamp sets:  'Love What You Do; (Tiny flowers & leaves) & 'Petal Palette' (congratulations)
card stock: 
  • Crumb Cake- 
  • Blackberry- Bliss-
  • Rich Razzleberry-
  • Old Olive-
designer paper:  Share What You Love
ink:  Blackerry Bliss, Old Olive
Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker:  Used to make splatter dots in the corners
other:  Share What You Love Pearls, Pearlized Doilies (Now a FREE SAB choice), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Large Letters Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Standard Platform, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Stampin' Spritzer, Aqua Painter, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fresh Fig Sheer ribbon, White Twine

NOTE:  On the Old Olive Banner they did the faux suede technique!  I haven't done that for years......an oldie, but a goodie.  I'll have to do it at an upcoming class sometime soon! 
And here is the gift that was inside of the box.  A cute little leather purse.  I love it!  
++++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  It started out with our trucker calling us at 4 am.  He was sick with a migraine & was going to be late......and he finally showed up with all of the baby piggies at 9:15.  He then continued with a huge drama ordeal....and I seriously thought I was going to have to call 911.  He laid in the trailer for about 15 minutes, then slid down the chute on his belly & laid on the ground for another 20 minutes or more.  His head hurt, his back hurt, his tooth hurt....you name it.  So in the 35 years I've been working with the hogs- I have helped load many semi's.  But I have NEVER unloaded a semi before.  But I did yesterday!  We had 1400 new weaned babies to unload.  It took me about 2 hours.  I ran about 30 little babies carefully off the trailer at one time, down the slide & into the building to Deke.  I guess it all worked out.  But oh my gosh......we needed to get the baby piggies off the trailer & inside & to some water & I could see that the driver wasn't going to do anything.  I can tell you that he would have been an employee of mine I would have fired him on the spot.  I know he'll never come to our farm again.  We told them to never send him here.  So yesterday was so totally not a normal day at all.  And it was an exceptionally long.  Trey was a trooper & so good.  Thankfully Masen & Nathan ended up helping us later in the afternoon so we could get done. And Sarah had to change her schedule & stay home with Anislee.  I guess it all worked out & we survived & the most importantly the babies are safe, warm & well cared for now in their new home.  We were all tired & sore when we got done.  

While Deke was choring last night, I ran up to visit my mom a bit too right after I got done helping him with the pigs.  I hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks.  We had a nice visit.  I wasn't there too long, but I enjoyed our chat & catching up. 

This morning we are up early.  Deke will chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones & see the 3 big ones again tonight after school.  Tonight when everyone has gone home I'll be stamping!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment