Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2019

'Forever Lovely'

The flowers on this DSP are gorgeous!  It is from the All My Love DSP in the Occasions Catalog. 

This is a clean & simple card- but very elegant.
stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:
  • Flirty Flamingo-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base; 5 x 1 3/4"; 2 1/2" strip to cut out oval
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for card front; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for inside of card; 2 1/2"- cut out oval using the Stitched Oval Framelit
designer paper:  All My Love DSP- 1 1/2 x 5"
ink:  Flirty Flamingo
other:  Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Powder Pink Mini Ruffled Ribbon- 4"
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they went home, late yesterday afternoon- Deke & I went to set up tables/chairs & some of the things in South English!  We then came home & made the food, packed things up & I finished cutting card stock all night!

Check out my piles-
This is last week's card stock bases that I cut!
And this is this weeks card stock bases that I cut!

I cut lots of card stock!  
It was a short night last night.  We were back up at 5:00 a.m. to mark, sort & load hogs.  Hopefully all goes well & we get done at a decent time.  I'll hurry in, shower, load my car & head to South English.  I'll finish setting up & ready for everyone joining me!  I can't wait to spend my day stamping with all of them!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment