Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

'Painted Seasons' Bundle!

So- this card is totally out of my normal color combo.  But I love the way it turned out!

I used the 'Painted Seasons' bundle for this card.  The Bundle (stamp set & DSP) is a Level 2 SAB item that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order.  Or you can get just the DSP, as a Level 1 SAB choice for FREE with a $50 product order. 

This was the last card (#20) that I designed for my All Occasions classes.  I was totally not going to do this with it.  I had another card layout & color combination that I was going to do.  I then decided I had enough of this DSP & wanted to use it!  So this is what I ended up whipping up!  Isn't it pretty! 
If you look closely- can you see the 3 flowers I stamped in the upper right & lower left corners with the 'Painted Seasons' succulent flower stamp image!  It is a tone on tone with the Shaded Spruce ink onto the Shaded Spruce card stock.  

stamp set:  'Painted Seasons'- SAB Bundle choice with a $100 order
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base' 2" strip to punch out with Pretty Label Punch
  • Pool Party- 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Lemon Lime Twist- 4 1 4/ x 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside card greeting), 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Pretty Label Punch
designer paper:  Painted Seasons DSP- SAB choice - 3 x 3"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Pretty Label Punch, Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Ribbon, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins (Lemon Lime Twist), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day trying to catch up!  I had a zillion emails & things to do.  I got alot done, but not near enough. 

This morning I'm up early to get things moved & picked up so I'm ready for kids.  I'll then head to town to get Trey & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus out after school today. 

Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.

Nathan & Sarah are gone this week, so we have their 3 kids all week.  And I have LOTS & LOTS of card stock to get cut for my upcoming All Occasions Card Class that I have this coming Saturday!  So I'll burn the midnight oil cutting after I get the kids to bed.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment