Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

'Painted Seasons' Bundle!!

I love this bundle........it has all seasons in it!  This flower is my favorite!  

This stamp set & coordinating DSP are a Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice.....which means you can get them for FREE with a $100 product order.  Or you can just get the DSP as a Level 1 SAB choice, FREE with a $50 product order.

PLUS- You can purchase the Four Season coordinating framelits to go with them!  They are $27.00. 

This is another fun fold card that everyone joining me at my monthly March classes will be making! 
This is what it looks like opened up.  

You can't tell by looking at the photo, but on the Whisper White piece that is on the card base, I used the Subtle Embossing Folder on it to just give it a little extra dimension.  
stamp set:  'Painted Seasons'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2- card base; 3 1/4 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card front; 2 3/4" strip- cut out with Stitched Rectangle Framelit
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4- emboss with Subtle Embossing Folder; 2 3/4" strip- cut out with Stitched Rectangle Framelit & stamp words on it; 2 3/4" strip- stamp flowers & leaves on strip & cut out with framelits; 4 x 3"- for inside of card 
designer paper:  4 x 3"
ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz & Poppy Parade
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Four Seasons Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Standard Platform, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids. They were so good.  And Grandma & Papa are going to miss them so much!  And I had a super busy day getting orders all entered & finalized from my 3 classes I had over the weekend too.  Last night I stamped- working on projects that I'm taking with me.  And we packed our suitcases.  I just pray that we aren't forgetting anything!  It was another short night. here......so we'll probably both be sleeping on the plane.

We are off!!!!!  Oh my gosh.....I don't even know what to say or think!  I'm nervous, curious, excited!  Some of the happenings in the next few days I know about & some are going to be a total surprise!  I will be sharing here on my blog post- if we have internet.  And if we don't- then I'll share after we get home on Sunday.  

Many of you already know where we are going.  But some of you might be wondering where we are going.  We are going to Utah to celebrate my Million Dollar Sales Milestone Achievement at Stampin' Up!  

So Deke & are headed to Des Moines to the airport, flying to Denver, and then to Salt Lake City!  We will be picked up at the airport there & taken to our hotel.  I am hoping we have time to make it over to the John Smith building & have their famous chicken pot pies for lunch at the Nauvoo Cafe.  And I want Deke to see some of my favorite sites in downtown Salt Lake City too this afternoon!  As I have been to Salt Lake City many, many, many times over the years.  And Deke has never been to Utah before.  

Then tonight I'm SUPER EXCITED that a dear friend of mine, Donna & her husband, Jeff, are picking us up at our hotel & we are all going to enjoy supper together at a mexican restaurant!!  We can't wait to see them & catch up on things!

WOW!!  Hitting this huge milestone has just been unbelieveable!  It still doesn't seem real or possible!  Can it really be- me?  But I thank each & everyone of you from the bottom of my heart, for stamping with me & letting me share my love of Stampin' Up! with you!  You are all blessings in my life & I so treasure our time together stamping & sharing our life's happenings together.  

So stay tuned!  Be sure you stop back by tomorrow!  I will hopefully have internet at our hotel so I can have a few photos to post & share with you!!

It is going to be a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
It is one I know I'll never forget!
And I hope it is a special day for you too!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can relax and enjoy, you have earned it. I can't wait to see what your stamp set will be all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. We made it to Utah!! Yes will share more when I can. HUGS! Susie

      Delete