Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Painted Seasons

This is another bright & cheery card.  I used the Painted Seasons DSP on it.  The Painted Seasons DSP is a Level 1 SAB choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 order.  OR if you want the coordinating flower images stamp set that goes with it- the 2 are a Bundle & a Level 2 SAB choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 order. 

This DSP has poppies on it in varied colors of orange- Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral & Grapefruit Grove.  It is almost a photographic style DSP.  These flowers have so much depth & dimension in them- they are so pretty!  The Early Espresso flower centers just make them pop!
So what do you think?  I love the way it turned out!  It is quick & simple with a few accents added to dress it up!

And Yes- this is another one of my upcoming All Occasions Class cards.  

stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base
  • Calypso Coral- 2 3/4" strip- cut out 2 1/2" Circle with Layering Circle Framelits
  • Early Espresso- 2 3/4" strip- punch out with Starburst punch
  • Call Me Clover- 2" strip- punch out leaves
  • Whisper White-2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the 2 1/4" Circle Punch; 4 1/4 x 1"; 4 x 5 1/4- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Painted Seasons- SAB choice- 5 1/2 x 2"
ink:  Poppy Parade
other:  Leaf Punch, Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave ribbon- 4", Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I got up early yesterday morning & baked bar cookies (before anyone else was up) to take to church for a funeral dinner, as I'm on the committee this time.  I then got Brayden up, fed, loaded all of the kids up & headed to town to Manda's.  I took the 3 big boys to school & then spent my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke was up early to chore & gone all day, as he had 2 meetings, so he wasn't home again.   

The kids played outside for awhile yesterday afternoon again.  It is so nice to get the fresh air.  It was a little windy- but we enjoyed it.  Trey is doing great at learning how to pump himself on the swing.  He was quite proud he 'got it'!  I was proud of him too!

Last night Deke was finally home with us.  We ate supper, did baths, homework, read books, etc.  HOPEFULLY everyone sleeps all night tonight.  I made a big supper with hot pork sandwiches, mashed potatoes/gravy......and I am hoping I calculated the carbs right so Brayden doesn't go high while sleeping.  This meal is one of Deke's favorites & Brayden loves it too!  We have done really good all week with calculating carbs.  Nathan has messaged me several times telling me how good we are doing with them- which is so nice to hear!

This morning Deke will stay home with the 2 little ones- so I don't have to take them all out with me.   I'll get Brayden up, fed & we'll head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 big boys to school & head home to spend my day with the 3 little ones again.  Nathan & Sarah will be home today- so their kids will go home later this afternoon.  

After the kdis leave Deke & I will head to South English to set up tables/chairs & some projects.  We'll then come home & get the food ready.  I'll burn the midnight oil finishing cutting card stock & packing up for tomorrow's big All Occasions Card class.  I have a big group joining me & I am so looking forward to spending my day stamping with all of them!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment