Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

'Dear Doily'

 When I first saw this bundle in the Occasions Catalog I loved it!  Old fashioned/antique/versatile!

And I'm just using it for the first time.  This was such a popular bundle that the Framelits are now sold out!  But you can still get the stamp set.  So I created this clean/simple & pretty card for my upcoming 40 card class using it!
I used Merry Merlot & Sahara Sand card stock.  I just love the detail in the doily- wow!

stamp set:  'Dear Doily'
card stock:
  • Merry Merlot- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4, fold in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 1"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Sahara Sand- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White-4 3/4 x 3 1/2"; 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"- for inside of the card; 2 3/4" strip to stamp words on & punch them out using the 2 1/4" Circle Punch
ink:  Merry Merlot
other:  Metallic Pearls, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, Dimensionals

Check out this card below......we don't currently have any Merry Merlot ribbon that coordinates with it- but I have some retired that was in the Holiday Catalog.  So I added it here!  What do you think?  I am a ribbon girl I guess- it just adds that finishing touch to it.  OH- and I sprayed on a little champagne shimmer paint too to make it sparkle!  (You can't see that in the photo, but it is sure pretty in person!)

++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then burning the midnight oil stamping!

Today is a repeat day- I'll spend my day today with the 3 little ones & then burn the midnight oil cutting card stock:

Deke is off early to chore this morning & head to his office at the courthouse.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment