Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

More Botanical Butterfly DSP!

Do you remember this layout?  I shared it with you last week.  But I used the other side of the DSP.

This is one of my All Occasions cards!  So there are a couple of options!  

I love this DSP!  This is the Botanical Butterflies DSP that is a Level 1 SAB choice & you can get it FREE with a $50 product order.  Isn't this purple just so pretty!
stamp set:  'Dear Doily'
card stock:  
  • Highland Heather- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base; 2" strip
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 3/4" ; 4 1/2 x 2 3/4"; 2" strip
  • Whisper White-4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card; 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the 1 1/4" Circle punch
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly- SAB- 4 x 3"
ink:  Black Stazon
Stampin' Blends:  Light Highland Heather to color butterflies in on the Black & White DSP
other:  Organdy ribbon- SAB- NOW SOLD OUT- 4"; Story Time Label Punch- available until 3/31 as a sneak peek & then carrying over into the annual catalog; 1 1/4" Circle Punch; 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, Champagne Shimmer paint/alcohol spray
This photo shows the black & white side- that I colored the butterflies with my Highland Heather Stampin' Blend.  And the Purple is the other side.  So you can choose whichever you like better.  Look how they are the exact same, but flip them & they look so different!  

I am not sure which one I like better!  I like them both.  But honestly, this purple side for today's card is more me. 
+++++++
My week has been totally nuts.......I'm sorry that my posts are short & sweet.  But with so much to do & having kids 24/7- it has been a tough one.  I have gotten near enough done.  I still have lots & lots of card stock to get cut somehow/sometime.  Ainslee isn't sleeping good at all.   I don't know if she is sick or homesick or just what.  Hope today is a better day.  I just need to get through this week & weekends big class.  And then I will hopefully have time to catch up on updating posts with supplies & measurements.

Gotta run.....
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment