Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Million Dollar Box

This is a cute box that came to me by UPS last week with our agenda for my Utah celebration trip!  In it was a couple of luggage tags & a leather folder with all of our information in it!  

Yesterday was a super LONG day!  We had LOTS & LOTS of waiting with delayed flights & we literally spent the entire day in airports!  It was not fun.  It was about 10:45 when we finally got home last night.  Deke went out to walk through & check everything on the farm.  And I unpacked the things we needed right away & we finally crawled into bed about 1.  We are happy to be home!  But we did have a great time in Utah!



Sorry this is short & sweet!  I have SO MUCH to catch up on!!!  I know I have TONS of emails, a HUGE pile of mail, TONS of laundry, etc.....and we are getting ready for new baby piggies to come too on top of everything else.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment