Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

'By The Bay'

This is a fun card using the 'By The Bay' stamp set.  This is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.

Check out the Gingham Gala DSP along the bottom.  I LOVE IT!  It comes in 6x6" size & has a variety of colors- Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather & Lemon Lime Twist!
  • I stamped the images onto the Whisper White card stock using my Black Memento ink pad.
  • I used my sponge dauber & the Pineapple Punch ink pad to lightly add a sun.  
  • I colored the birds with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend. 
  • I colored the water with the Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend.  
  • I added Wink of Stella over the water!
stamp set:  'By the Bay'- SAB choice= FREE with a $50 order
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 x 3"
  • Balmy Blue-  5 1/2 x 1 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp birds onto this; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card; 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Classic Label Punch
designer paper:  Gingham Gala DSP (Balmy Blue)
ink:  Black Memento; Pineapple Punch
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake, Light Balmy Blue
other: Sponge Dauber, Wink of Stella, Linen Thread- 12"- fold in 3rd & tie in knot- trim ends, Classic Label Punch
 ++++++++
My whole day/night was busy with kids.  By the time we got done with supper, baths, etc....and everyone was in bed- I ran up to Nathan's to let their dog out, feed & kennel for the night.

This morning we will be up early & off to town, school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  Manda is going to stay with all the kids for awhile, so that Steve & I can help Deke sort hogs outside.  We'll then do supper, baths, homework, etc.....

This week is going to be a crazy one.  Somehow, sometime- I've got LOTS of card stock to get cut for my big All Occasions card class that I have on Saturday! 

Gotta run.
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment