Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Birthday Cheer Bundle!

This is another fun fold card that everyone joining me for my March monthly classes will be making.  

NOTE:  If you are attending one of my classes, the DSP may vary.

I used the awesome Detailed Birthday Edgtlits Dies & coordinating 'Birthday Cheer' stamp set.
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!

This has been the most popular bundle that was purchased at my monthly class thus far this month!  

stamp set:  'Birthday Cheer'
card stock:  
  • Basic Black-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base; 3 1/4 x 2"
  • Gray Granite- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card to stamp greeting on- be sure you stamp them low, as the top part shows through to the front)
  • Whisper White- 3 x 1 3/4- stamp words onto from the front
  • Silver Foil- 4 x 1"
designer paper:  Broadway Bound Special DSP- Annual Catalog- pg. 188- 4 x 3"
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Metallic Pearls, dimensionals, Glue dots, Black/Silver 1/4" striped Metallic Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies
++++++
Yesterday was another amazing day spent at the Stampin' Up! Riverton office! We went early & met with Kathy- whom is our design artist that I'm working with, in designing my stamp set.  I then spent a few hours stamping with Sara & Shelli!  And Deke got some more tours around the building & spent quite abit of time in the photography part with one of our photographers, Ben.  We had a late lunch with Shelli, Sterling, Sara & Shawn at a yummy mexican place.  And then rented a car & drove almost 5 hours south to Kanab.  We had a beautiful drive & I got some great photos I'll share sometime soon.

When we got to Kanab, we checked into our hotel, went & ate a quick supper & then came back to our room where I stamped for about 3 hours- working on treat gift pouches I'm making for the Kanab employees.  

So I'm up early this morning to finish up my treat gift pouches & we are headed out to spend time at our SU! Kanab office!  I can't wait for Deke to meet everyone there & see how our stamps are made!

This afternoon we'll be driving to St. George, eating supper & staying there for the night. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment