Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

'Home to Roost'

I love this rooster!  This stamp set is a SAB choice you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.  This is another one of my 'All Occasions' cards1. So what do you think?
stamp set:  'Home to Roost'- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Suede- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/4 x 1"; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card; 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Classic Label Punch; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp rooster onto & color with the Stmapin' Blends
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil Delight; Dark Mossy Meadow, Bronze, Light Real Red, Light Crumb Cake
other:  Burlap Ribbon- 3 1/2"- cut in half & tie in knot; Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Hexagons Embossing Folder
 
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  It all worked out great = cute projects, great friends & yummy food!!!  The weather was great too!  (As last year we had an ice storm & had to delay class to another day).  I am so thankful for Peggy, Rita & Sandy for helping me to set up & they helped me to clean up too- along with Sandy H & Lori.  I appreciated all the help they all gave to me- more than they know!!!  Thanks so much!!

I was beat last night when I got home.  I picked up a pizza for our pizza & we called it a night & went to bed early.  

I'll be cutting card stock all day today- gearing up for next Saturday's big All Occasions Card class.  
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment