Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

'Butterfly Gala'

Well......this is a totally Susie card.  It is black & white & I really like the way it turned out!  What do you think?

Look at the ribbon.  I slid in a piece of the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon over the top of the Black Satin ribbon, when I was tying it in a knot.  I looks good!  And it was so easy to do!
My original thought was to color this Botanical Butterfly DSP (FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product purchase) with some of my stamping blends.  But as I got this card together I decided I liked it best just being all black & white!  It is very striking just this way!

I used my Paper Snips to flag the ends of the Basic Black strip!

This is another one of the cards for my upcoming All Occasions card classes!  

stamp set:  'Butterfly Gala'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base; 5 x 1/2"- flag both end with Paper Snips; 3 1/4 x 1 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on inside of card; 5 1/4 x 1"; 1 x 3"- stamp words onto
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly- Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with a $50 product purchase- 4x4"
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Black Satin ribbon, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, dimensionals, Glue dots, Paper Snips
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When everyone went home last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off to get Trey & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The school bus is back on normal routes- so that is good news, so the twins will ride the bus here after school.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!  Deke has a meeting tonight.  He is going with our county engineer to the Farm Bureau meeting. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: