Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

'So Hoppy Together'!

This stamp set is called- 'So Hoppy Together' & it is a Sale-a-bration set that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.   There are 3 frog images in this set & it is just so cute!!

Don't you think he is cute?  I got an adorable card in the mail from my adopted downline- Kimberly & it was very much like this card.  I loved her layout, the balloons & how she colored the stripes on the DSP with the Stampin' Blends.  I asked her if I could copy her idea.....so I'm giving a big shout out to her for this awesome card idea!
This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class will be making!  I thought this card was fitting for today- as I'm so hoppy (HAPPY)!!  As today is my Annual Hiawatha 'All Occasions' 40 card class!  I have a great group of friends joining me & I can't wait to spend our day together stamping!!!  

I've spent many hours planning & preparing for this big event & I hope it all goes off without a glitch.  

stamp set:  'So Hoppy For You'- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base; 2" strip- punch small Balloon out
  • Lemon Lime Twist-2" strip- punch large Balloon out; 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- Emboss with Dot to Dot Embossing folder
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"- stamp frog onto & color with Stampin' Blends; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 product order- 5 1/2 x 1"
ink:  Black MementoStampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Granny Apple Green
other:  Balloon Punch, Wink of Stella, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Chalk Marker
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 3 little ones. When they left last night I burnt the midnight oil again cutting card stock, packing things up & making the food.  I've made my lists, checked them many times & pray that I don't forget anything!

It was a short night here.......as we are up at 4:30 to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  I'll then hurry in to shower,  finish loading my car & head out to Hiawatha to stamp all day!  I sure hope the semi driver is on time & all goes well. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment