Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wishing you lots of luck on this St. Patrick's day!!!

Here is a fun card that I made on Friday night just for this holiday!  So what do you think!

I used the 'Amazing Life' stamp set that includes the words, the shamrocks & the little dots- that I used here.

I fussy cut out the shamrock with my Paper Snips & added a little Call Me Clover Enamel dot (from the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots) to the center of it.  
stamp set:  'Amazing Life'
card stock:  Call Me Clover, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White
ink:  Call Me Clover
other:  1/8" Call Me Clover ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Standard Platform, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder
+++++++++
Yesterday was a full day that started out working on the farm & selling hogs!  And then a house full to stamp with me in the morning & more in the afternoon!  

Then last night Deke & I went to Bogies for a quick supper & then I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

I will be stamping all day today- praying I have good mojo!!  I have LOTS to get done for my big 'Annual All Occasions' class I have next weekend.

Gotta run!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment