Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

More butterflies, using Botanical Butterfly DSP!

I am using the Botanical Butterfly DSP again!!   You can get it for free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 product order.  

On this black & white card I added some Lovely Lipstick accents to it for a splash of color!
How did I do it?
Put the 4 x 3" piece of DSP into your Paper Cutter & along the 3" edge- cut downwards, making 3- 1" strips.  You then want to line up your strips so that the butterflies still are shown correctly.  Then adhere these strips to the Basic Black Piece- leaving about a 1/8" gap between each strip, so that the black shows through.  
NOTE:  I adhere the 2 outside pieces first so that I have even spacing around the outside edges & then put the one in the middle on last. 

stamp set:  'Label Me Pretty'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for the card base
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words on & punch out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch; 4 x 5 1/4"- to stamp words on for the inside greeting
  • Basic Black-3 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Lovely Lipstick- 1 x 3 3/4"; 3 3/4 x 4 1/2"
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly DSP- 4 x 3"
ink:   Black Stazonother:  Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Cutter, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids & then I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  Today is a replay again......

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I love all these butterfly cards. You are such a creative person and thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Check back tomorrow- I have another butterfly card too! :) I think you'll like it! HUGS!

      Delete