Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2019

'Piece of Cake'

This is a beautiful card that my downline Dawn Klein sent to me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago.  It is bright, cheery & I love it!!

Oh my gosh.....there is a ton of details here on this card.  I will try to get the supplies updated here sometime soon for you.  

stamp set:  'Piece of Cake'
card stock:
ink:
Stampin' Blends:
other:
++++++++
Yesterday was another early & busy day.  I got the boys to school & spent my day with the 3 little ones.  Everyone was here for a bit after school.  When everyone was gone I literally cut card stock all night!  

I'm headed out soon as I have 2 stamp classes today.  Pam & Karen are my hostesses.  We have a big group coming!  I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!  All of my cards for this months monthly classes are fun folds- which you all know I like.

Gotta run.......still need to finish some cutting, packing up & loading my car.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment