Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Botanical Butterfly DSP!

This is a gorgeous card that my downline Lori Hammes sent to me.  I just LOVE IT!  When looking at this DSP I would have never put it with the Night of Navy card stock.  But it is just stunning in person!
stamp set: 'Butterfly Gala'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly DSP- 
This is a Sale-a-bration Choice- FREE with a $50 product order
ink:  Night of Navyother:  Navy Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Butterfly Duet Punch- available around April 1st. Wink of Stella (over the butterfly)
+++++++
OH......I burnt the midnight oil again stamping!!  I had good mojo & have some super cute cards created for my upcoming March classes.  

This morning I'm up early & off to town soon as Manda' has an early meeting today!  I'll pick up Brayden on the way to town, feed the boys breakfast & then take the 3 big boys to school.  I'll come home & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be a cutting fool!!  AND I hope Deke helps me as I have lots of Big Shot cutting to do too! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment