Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Butterfly Gala

We sure have gotten lots of sympathy cards this past week!  Thanks to all of you that sent them!  

This butterfly card is one that my demonstrator friend Christy made & sent to us.  She used the 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set & coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch, plus the coordinating Botanical Butterfly DSP!  This card is a fun fold too!  Check it out!

NOTE:  The Butterfly Duet Punch is currently not available due to its high demand.  It will be available around April 1st again!!!  So be sure you add it to your wish list if you don't already have it!

stamp set:  'Butterfly Gala'
card stock:    Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly DSP (Sale-a-bration- FREE with a $50 product order)
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Butterfly Duet Punch, Grapefruit Organdy ribbon (Sale-a-bration- FREE with a $50 order- NOT available again until around 3/4), Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella
++++++++
Last night was a short night, as I burnt the midnight oil stamping & trying to catch up on things.  There just isn't enough hours in the day.  This past week has just been a really tough one & it has literally kicked my butt!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Ottumwa for 2 meetings.  I'm up early to work on farm bookwork & then head to town to Manda's, as she has to leave early today.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The kids & I will make a quick trip to Osky to meet Deke this afternoon at our CPA's.  The kids' nap time is sure gonna be messed up- but there just isn't any other way to do it.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus & be here after school.  Tonight when they have all gone home I'll be a stamping fool.  And I pray that I have good mojo!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment