Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Sneak Peek with 'Painted Seasons'!

On February 15th, 2019- the 2nd Release Sale-a-bration products are released.  Check out this bright & pretty card I made using the NEW 'Painted Seasons' set!
For this card I did an 'oldie, but a good' technique!!  Years ago (19) when I started stamping we didn't have the Big Shot, Embossing Folders and we had very few designer papers.  So we did a technique called- One Sheet Wonder' where you stamp a whole sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" card stock & then cut it up & use it on multiple cards.  So this is one of the cards I made when I cut up my One Sheet of card stock that I had randomly stamped!
This card is a fun Z fold card.  Here is what it looks like when it is standing up.  
Are you wondering how I got the dots in the center of flower?  I used my Early Espresso ink pad & a well inked sponge dauber.  I did have to ink the center 2 times to get the circle this dark.  

Check out this NEW Punch too!  It is called Story Label Punch! It will be available on March 1st to order for $18.00. 

stamp set;  
  • 'Dear Doily' - words 
  • Painted Seasons'- available 2/15/19- Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice- free with a $100 products order.  You also get a 12x12 pg of dsp with this stamp set Level 2 choice!
card stock:
  • Call Me Clover- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"= to make the z fold; 2" strip to punch out the Story Label Punch
  • Early Espresso-  2" strip- to punch out circle; 5 1/4 x 1/2"; 5 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3 3/4" for inside of the card; 4 3/4 x 3 1/4"- stamp the images onto this piece for the card front; 2" strip- stamp words on & punch out
ink:  Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Call Me Cloverother:  1 2/4" Circle Punch; 1 1/2" Circle Punch; Story Label Punch; Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots; Sponge Dauber; Dimensionals; Glue Dot
+++++++++
Yesterday I just had Masen & Ainslee for the day!  It was a busy one.....they are on the go all of the time.  Last night I worked on stamping stuff......getting swaps ready, happy mail made & cutting for upcoming classes.  My kitchen island was piled high with projects when I finally quit & went to bed.

We are up early at 5:00 this morning to mark, sort & load hogs.  Deke put tons of sand all over our hog house drive, road, hills, etc......as we have a thick glaze of hard ice & it is super slick!  I pray that the semi gets here fine & doesn't have any problems on our gravel road.

I was suppose to have 2 stamp classes here today at our home.  I decided for everyone safety to reschedule them for next Saturday!  Our roads, driveway, etc.....is just too slick to risk anyone being out on them- going in the ditch, or falling & getting hurt. 

So I'll spend my day cutting cardstock as tomorrow is my monthly classes in CR.  I have a group joining me for the morning session & a group joining me for the afternoon session.  Becky & Cheryl are my hostesses this month!  We are suppose to get 1-3" of snow tonight & tomorrow morning.  I pray that the roads aren't slick, I make the 1 1/2 hour road trip to CR & that everyone joining me makes it to class & back home safely too!  Maybe we'll be lucky & the weather people will be wrong!!! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment