Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Country Floral Embossing Folder

Look closely at this card.  I used the NEW Sale-a-bration Level 1- Country Floral Embossing Folder on it.   This is a Dynamic Embossing Folder- which means it gives a deep impression on the embossed images that is just gorgeous!!!
I used the All My Love DSP.  The other side of this piece is hearts! I thought these flowers would be great for any occasion- don't you!!

stamp set:  'Meant to Be'
card stock:
  • Melon Mambo-
  • Whisper White-
  • Lovely Lipstick
designer paper:  All My Love
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Standard Platform, County Floral Embossing Folder
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night Manda & Steve kept Brayden & Masen- so the boys all had a slumber party togtether!  Ainslee stayed with us (again).  She sure is a busy bee & on the go all of the time.  She is like the energizer bunny that goes & goes & never stops!

This morning I'll go pick up the boys & the 3 Wood kids will be here.  I'll be stamping all day!  I have LOTS of stamping to get done.  

We have more predicted snow on the way for tonight & tomorrow.  And I'm so dreading it.  We still have tons of ice & snow already- we sure don't need any more.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a great Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment