Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

A litttle treat pouch!!

I made these little treats pouches!!  They work perfectly to add any little gift (or candy, etc) to them.

For this one I used the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies for the cut out on the front!  For the word one- that framelit just does the stitched embossing & then I used my Pretty Label Punch & punched it out.  
The pouches are a 6x6" piece of DSP.  I used my Envelope Punch Board & punches score at the 3" mark on all 4 sides!  I used my Tear & Tape to hold the bottom flap up & then wrapped a belly band around it!
Looks how these Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots slide perfectly down into the pocket.  

I have made several different versions of these little pouches & will post more information with photographs too so it will explain it a little better!

stamp set:  'Meant to Be'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
designer paper:  Garden Impressions DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  All My Love Ribbon (Flirty Flamingo), Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies, Envelope Punch Board
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was a normal school day- something we haven't had for the past couple of weeks!!  It was warmer when the kids got out of school (about 19*) than it has been for some time!  Woo hoo!

Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!  This morning I'm up early & will spend my day/night stamping!!  I hope I have good mojo!! 

ENJOY your Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment