Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Flowering Desert

Well......honestly- when I saw this stamp set I didn't think I needed it!  But then I saw some cute cards on line.......and I ended up getting it!  

This card is similar to one I saw on line- but I don't remember who or where (I'm sorry).  I did change it a little bit.  I rarely copy anything....but I just loved this!  I love how the big cactus is cut out & how it pops off the page!!! 

There is alot of color & fun images going on here on this card- and I added the Melon Mambo to go with it, to make it ever more bright & fun!

stamp set:  'Flowering Desert'
card stock:
  • Melon Mambo-
  • Granny Apple Green-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Black Memento, Call Me Clover, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Petal Pinkother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Standard Platform, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone, Black Bakers Twine, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (flower punch), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Trey was still sick yesterday, so Manda took him to see Dr. Mary.  He too had strep throat.  So is on meds & she'll stay home with him again today!  Poor guy- hope he is better soon!  And I pray that no one else gets sick!

So it was just me & the 2 little Wood kids yesterday.  And then I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  Deke powerwashed all day & literally was gone from 7 a.m. to about 9 p.m. last night.  He didn't even stop for lunch.  I feel so bad that he is playing catch up too with all of the craziness we've had around here the past several days.  

I'm up early this morning to walk & get ready for the kids to get here.  I'll spend my day again with the 2 little ones & then Brayden will be here after bit too.  He gets one of his teeth pulled this morning, so depending on how he gets along- I think he'll be here for the rest of the day.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!  Deke is off early this morning to chore & go to the office at the courthouse to catch up on things there.  And then work late on the farm tonight catching up here too. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment