Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

'Painted Season'

I LOVE it!  Check it out!  This is another card I made with the NEW Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice called- Painted Season'.  I just love the way it turned out!!!

This card is bright & cheery- which is something we can all use right now with the terrible winter weather we have had lately.

When I made this card I stamped a whole sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" Whisper White card stock & then cut it up!  Check out how I did it!
           1.  I stamped the flowers first.
          2.  I stamped the leaves.  First I did the larger ones & then added some of the smaller ones.
          3.  I stamped the little dots as a fill in randomly all over the sheet to finish it!
Here is a close up of it!  Check out how the stamp is a dis'ink'tive type.  This means that there are light & dark images all in one stamp!  This flower looks like it was stamped multiple times to get this look doesn't it.  Nope- it is all done just once!  And that is pretty darn awesome!!
With a One Sheet Wonder- you can cut the images into as many different pieces & sizes that you want.  Here are the different sizes I decided to cut this sheet into to make 7 different cards.  There is just a tiny bit on the end that I'm not using!  

You can do a One Sheet Wonder with any stamp set, any colors & cut it any way you want to do it.  There is no right or wrong way to do it!  Stamping the images all on one sheet like this at a time is just lots of fun & simplifies things when you are wanting to make multiple cards with the same design. 
So what do you think?  Pretty cool huh!  This is an OLDIE but a GOODIE technique to do when you want to do a collage style stamping with images. 
I just think that this turned out great & is a beautiful card!  

Oh- I used the NEW Stitched Rectangle Framelits with it too!  
 
stamp set:   'Dear Doily' & 'Painted Season'- FREE with a $100 product order- SAB choice
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-
  • Whisper White-
  • Lemon Lime Twist-
ink:  Poppy Parade & Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Poppy Parade Mini Stripped Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
++++++++
Yesterday morning we were suppose to sell 2 loads of hogs, but due to the terrible icy gravel roads & county pavement- we rescheduled them for next week.  So Deke worked on the farm all day & I had  a busy day with kids.  Trey & I made his Valentines while Masen & Ainslee napped yesterday afternoon. Then Masen & I made his Valentines when he got up.  They both turned out super cute & I'll post photos of them sometime to share.  Nathan & Sarah are gone, so the 3 Wood kids spent the night with us.  By the time we got everything all done & everyone ready for bed I was beat!  

This morning Brayden & Masen are going with their Grandpa Doug to Des Moines to State Wrestling to watch a cousin of Sarah's wrestle.  I'll spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Trey needs a hair cut, so hopefully we get that done.   And then we'll see what else we get done.  Tonight when the 2 Wood boys get home from Des Moines they are going to have a slumber party at the Seeley's home & Ainslee will stay home with grandma & papa.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment