Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

'Painted Seasons'

With all of the piles of snow & ice we have- I thought this would be a great day to share another bright & cheery card using the 'Painted Season' stamp set!!!  This Bundle is a Level 2 (free with a $100 product order) until 3/31/19 during Sale-a-bration.

I did a One Sheet Wonder with this stamp set to make this card.
You can see another card I made using these same colors & more information by CLICKING HERE!
The framelits that coordinate with this 'Painted Seasons' Bundle is one of the Sale-a-bration Coordination products!  These products are available 3/1 through 3/31/19- (while supplies last!). 
You can CLICK HERE to read about all the Sale-a-bration Coordination Products!!
 
stamp set:  'Painted Seasons' (flowers & leaves); 'All That You Are' (words)
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-7 3/4 x 4 1/4"- score at 5 1/4 for card base; 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"; 2 1/4" strip; 4 1/4 x 1/2"
  • Lemon Lime Twist-  2 x 4"- stamp leaves on; 4 1/2 x 3 1/4"; 2" strip to punch out leaves; 2" strip to punch out circle
  • Whisper White-  2" strip to cut out circle; 2" strip to stamp flower on & cut out with framelit; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of the card; 4 1/4 x 3"- stamp flowers/leaves onto
ink:  Poppy Parade & Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Poppy Parade Mini Stripped Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes Framelits;  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Leaf Punc, Four Seasons Framelits Dies
+++++++=
Oh......I'm tired & need to get to bed as I'm typing this post & getting it ready to post.  Yesterday was a crazy day!  Deke had a couple of meetings yesterday morning, so he got up early to chore & headed out to them.  I was up early to walk & waited to find out what was happening with kids.  School ended up getting cancelled due to the snow- so I was suppose to have all of the kids.  But Steve was sick & our gravel roads were really bad- so I didn't end up having the Seeley boys.  Masen & Ainslee were suppose to be here, but both of them were still sick- so they ended up going to the dr. & they both have strep throat.  Thus I ended up with no kids for the day & I literally stamped from 7 am to 7:30 pm.....until we got a text from my sister that our step-dad wasn't good.....and he ended up passing away before Deke & I got there.  So it was late when we ended up getting home from mom's home.  

My step-dad (Dick) hasn't been good for quite awhile.  He has been on hospice for the past couple of months.  Yesterday he actually had a really good day, until the middle of the afternoon & he went down hill fast.  He was a great guy!  So funny!  He didn't know a stranger & talked to everyone.  He was very crafty (woodworking) & could fix anything.  He was in the Army for many years, lived many places & survived the Vietnam war.  He has been married to my mom for 33 years.  And my now step-sister was actually one of my best friends in high school.  So our families have been close all of these years & us kids all get along well.  But Dick will be missed by many.  I know my mom is going to be totally lost without him & I worry about her.  But he had been in alot of pain & I'm glad that he is no longer suffering & I'm thankful that he went to so fast.  Please keep my family in your prayers (especially Dick's kids & my mom)......as we celebrate Dick's life & say good-bye to him.  As of right now- the arrangements haven't been made, but it sounds like his visitation will be on Sunday night & his funeral will be on Monday.  As our step-sister Rhonda lives in Texas & she was here all last week & just went back home last weekend.  I'm glad she got to spend time with him last week.  I feel bad for her that she has to come back to Iowa so soon.  

Right now school is still on regular time for today......so I am suppose to have the 3 little ones for the day.   Deke has another meeting tonight.....so I'm not sure how crazy it will end up being here today.  

I hope you have a special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment