Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Envelope Punch Board Treat pouch!

This is a little treat pouch I made for my team that came to my celebration last month.
I used the envelope punch board to make it!!  And I added in a little gift of Clear Epoxy Enamel Hearts too!

The pouch is a 6x6" piece of DSP.  I used my Envelope Punch Board to punch & score at the 3" mark on all 4 sides!  I used my Tear & Tape to hold the bottom flap up & then wrapped a belly band around it!

stamp set:  'Meant to Be'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
designer paper:  Garden Impressions DSP
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  All My Love Ribbon (Flirty Flamingo), Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies, Envelope Punch Board
++++++++
Yesterday was spent with family & friends at Dick's visitation.  Today we'll spend the day together again at his funeral.

Hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: