Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

Lovely Lattice

Check out this pretty card using the 'Lovely Lattice' Sale-a-bration Stamp set!  You can get this for FREE with a $50 product order.

This is another one of the cards we made at my celebration event.   My upline Becky Hahn designed this card for a shoe box swap for us to make.
How was it done?
  1. Rub the Vellum card stock with your embossing buddy.
  2. Stamp the Lovely Lattice onto Vellum card stock, using Versamark ink pad.  
  3.  Pour White Embossing Powder over it, tap it off.
  4. Then heat set the Embossing Powder- carefully so you don't get it too hot & wrinkle the Vellum- using your Heat Tool.  
  5. Use your Stampin' Blends & color on the BACKSIDE of the embossed image.
  6. Add Pearls to the center of your flowers!
  7. Adhere the Vellum card stock to the front side of your Soft Sea Foam card base, using adhesive or glue dots around the outside edges. 
  8. Cut out a frame to go around the outside edges, using your Stitched Rectangle Framelits & adhere this to the card front, using dimensionals to pop it up. 
stamp set:  'Lovely Lattice'
card stock:  
  • Soft Sea Foam- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4 & fold for card base
  • Whisper White- 5" strip- cut out rectangle with Stitched Rectangle Framelit to make frame
  • Vellum card stock- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Versamark
Stampin' Blends:   Dark Old Olive, Dark Rich Razzleberry
other:  Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder,  Heat Tool, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Framelits
++++++++

It was a great day of stamping yesterday with everyone that joined us for our N. Liberty monthly class!  I was beat when I got home last night.  Did some book work & finally called it a night.

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He'll then come home, work outside this afternoon/chore & head to Fairfield for 2 more meetings that he has later this afternoon/evening.

I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll spend my day with the 5 kids today, as there is no school today.  It is Teacher In Service Day.  Tonight when they go home I'll be a stamping- as I have 4 more classes yet this week!  So I have lots to get ready for.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am going to try it hope it turns out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an amazing stamper- so I'm sure yours will be at least this good or better!! Send me a picture of it when you are done! Happy Stamping!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete