Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

'Home To Roost!

I love this rooster stamp set- 'Home to Roost!!!  It is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.  

This rooster reminds me of growing up on the farm at my Grandma & Grandpa Cox's!  Gathering eggs, butchering chickens & yummy fried chicken for our Sunday dinners! 
I made lots of these cards for a swap for my team celebration event last Sunday!  Here are my piles as I was working on them!
Here is the rooster with different colors of Stampin' Blends!
  1. Dark Soft Suede
  2. Light Soft Suede
  3. Bronze
Which one is your favorite?  I like them all, but the Bronze one is just stunning in person!
This card is clean, simple & totally me- a Susie card.  I love the way it turned out!
stamp set:  'Home to Roost'
card stock:  
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Basic Black-
  • Crumb Cake-
ink:  Black Memento & Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Old Olive, Dark Real Red, Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Burlap, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Hexagons Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Starburst Punchdimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day that started out bright & early with selling pigs!  It was terribly cold!  The semi driver was late!  And I was froze when I got in.  I then had all 6 kids here for part of the day.  They played pretty good all together.  We played LOTS of games!  Masen is getting really good at Candy Land & knowing his colors!  Trey loves his FortNite Monopoly!  And Brayden liked playing his switch!  The twins played them all!  There highlight was having some hot chocolate with lots of mini marshmellows!  Guess we need to do that more often! 

Last night when the kids went home I made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check & pick up a few groceries.  Deke had a meeting & so we got home about the same time.  Got groceries put away, supper made, Deke did the dishes & I then worked on stamping stuff for awhile.  We finally called it a night about 11.  As last night was a short night & we were both just beat!  

We are both up early this morning.  Nathan & Manda both have early meetings......so I'm headed to town to get kids!  I'll take the 3 big boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is up early to chore & he'll then head to Keosauqua to a meeting!  

Tonight when the kids go home I'll be stamping away again!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!

It is Ground Hog day!  Do you think he will see his shadow???
 
It is suppose to start warming up some today.....I sure hope so.  We are all tired of frozen water lines, hard starting tractors, ice on the inside of the windows & the furnace never shutting off!  
Gotta run.....
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment