Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

All My Love Suite!

Did you notice this gorgeous All My Love suite in the Occasions Catalog on pages 4 & 5.  Check it out!!!  Wow- it is so elegant!

This is another one of the pretty cards we made at my celebration last Sunday!  
stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:
  • Lovely Lipstick-5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"; 4 3/8 x 3"- cut flower/leaves out using framelit & then stamp over the top of it
designer paper:  All My Love DSP- 5 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Lemon Lime Twist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lovely Flowers Framelits, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 

Lemon Lime Twist Organdy ribbon- SAB choice- available again hopefully in March! 2- 5" pieces
++++++++=
Yesterday I only went outside to feed the animals & the spent the rest of my day working on stamping stuff!  Deke worked outside all day & he was froze when he got in last night.  

This morning we are up at 5 & headed outside to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  Darn......it is going to be so cold.  The wind wasn't blowing yesterday- so that helped!  Hopefully it isn't this morning either.  I pray that the semi gets here on time, everything goes well with the pigs & the trucker makes it safely to the packing house & back home.  

As of right now school is delayed for 2 hours.  So Nathan will bring their 3 kids early & then I'll go to town to get Trey & Manda will take the 3 big boys to school.  And I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Brody has been fighting a temp for the past 2 1/2 days- so hopefully he is better this morning.  If not we might be making a trip to Bloomfield today to see Dr. Mary!  

Gotta run.
I hope you have a great day!
Stay warm & be safe!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment