Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

A beautiful butterfly!!

Wow- check out this beautiful butterfly! 

This card is one that everyone will be making with me at my at all of my January monthly classes this week.

Check back tomorrow & I'll share more details about it!!!  I'll show you some more photos & tell you how I made this!

Sorry- today is short & sweet..........gotta run......
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  Sandy & her little sister Misty- were great hostesses!  It was fun catching up with everyone, stamping & have a fun time with everyone that joined us!!

I was beat when I got home last night.  I stopped & picked up a Casey's pizza on the way home for our supper & called it a night.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm headed to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be cutting card stock.  I'll be getting ready for more stamping classes that I have this week!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: