Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Disney gift "cards"!


For Christmas we started a savings account for the kids, so that we can to do a family trip to Disney someday!  

Here are the cards that I made & gave to all of them for one of the Christmas gifts from us. 
Of course I added a little bow for the girls' cards for Mini Mouse.  

But didn't they just turn out sooo cute!!  The boys were excited when they opened them up!  It is a fun trip that we are all looking forward to in our future. 
stamp set:  'Broadway Birthday'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Twinkle Builder Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch (for face), 1" Circle Punch (2- for ears), Banner Triple Punch, Cookie Cutter Punch (Bow for Mini's hair), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch (for inside)
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!  We all had a fun filled day!!  Even the weather didn't stop us!   Lorrie & Chris were great hostesses with yummy treats & great help!  We had lots there to join us!  And everyone left with some super cute cards & smiles on their faces!!!! 

Peggy & Rita surprised me with a big congratulations cake!!  And Peggy made me a super neat framed collage all about me hitting my Million Dollars Sales Achievement.  Peggy took some photos & sent them to me in a text.  So I've got to figure out how to get them onto my computer so that I can share a couple of them with you.  

I am just sooo blessed & sooo very grateful for each & every one of customers that have stamped with me for the past 17 1/2 years!!!  Just know that each & everyone one of you are the many reasons that I reached this amazing milestone!!!  I sooo treasure each & every one of you!  I look forward to stamping & sharing with all of you that join me this year!!  (And years to come too!)

Ok-
Gotta run....I'm off to get the boys.  Deke has a board meeting.......it is Monday & we are on the GO!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment