Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

'Forever Lovely'


This card is made with the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalog on page 4!  It has beautiful coordinating DSP, ribbon, embellishments, assorted card stock & framelits

Look at these gorgeous flowers!  They are the dis'ink'tive stamp with the light & dark shading already in the stamp.......so you just have to stamp this group of all of these flowers one time to get them all & have them look like this.  The flowers & then the leaves (or vice versa) are coordinating 2 step stamping!  Pretty cool & super easy!  Especially if you use your Stamparatus!

This card is one of the Make & Takes that I made at On Stage last November.  Although it doesn't look like the sample- I used the same supplies, just changed mine up! 

stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam
designer paper:  All My Love DSP
ink:  Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies, 2" Circle Punch, All My Love Ribbon

Did you notice that I shadow stamped some of the larger flowers onto the background of the Crumb Cake card base, using the Soft Sea Foam ink pad. 
+++++++++
It was really late when we got home from Nathan & Sarah's house, as we stayed there with the kids so that they could go to bed.  This morning I'm up early & headed to Manda's as she has an early meeting.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here again after school.  Tonight when they all go home I'll be working on stamping stuff!

We were suppose to sell hogs early this morning, but that got changed to next Tuesday morning (early)- so that worked out good. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs,
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment