Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2019

'Incredible Like You'!

Today is going to be a fun day!!!  I am excited to see what has been planned for me!!!  As I'm headed out the door this morning to go to a celebration that my uplines & team are having for me to celebrate my Million Dollars Sales Achievement!  It will be a full day of stamping & sharing!!!  I can't wait!

So check out the pile of cards I made!   This is just one of the swaps I did!  I used the 'Incredible Like You' stamp set.  I sure like this 2 step flower image & it was sooo easy to line up & stamp!  (And honestly I didn't even take the time to get out my Stamparatus- so they are easy to do with just your clear blocks!)
This is what the card looks like close up!  I added Wink of Stella over the top of the flower to give it some added sparkle- you know I love sparkle!

Are you wondering where this flowery DSP come from ?  It is from the Butterfly DSP that is a Sale-a-bration Choice!  You can get this DSP for FREE with a $50 product purchase.  WOO HOO!!  Is this DSP on your wish list or have you already gotten it?
Why did I make a purple card today?  Read on to find out-
I decided I wanted to make a purple card for my team meeting today, as a very special friend & downline (Judy) was one of my biggest supporters & best cheerleader over the years with my stamping business!!  She was one of my very first recruits! She never missed a class I had.  She is greatly missed by me each day!  As Judy passed about 2 1/2 years ago after a very long battle with cancer.  (And Judy's birthday would have been this week- on the 24th too!)  Purple was Judy's favorite color!  So she would have just LOVED this Gorgeous Grape color!  Thus this card was made in memory of her!  I just know she would have loved it!  

stamp set:  'Incredible Like You'
card stock:
  • Gorgeous Grape- 5 1/x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 5 x 3"; 2 3/4" strip to punch out Starburst Punch
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside of card- stamp words along the bottom right corner; 2 3/4" strip- stamp flower & stem/leaves onto this & punch out using the 2" Circle Punch
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly DSP- Sale-a-bration choice- 4 3/4 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
other:  2 " Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Wink of Stella, Whisper White 5/8' Flax Ribbon- 5 1/2"- wrap around card front & secure to the back side using Tear & Tape,  Glue Dots

How did I make the bow?  

I cut a 3" piece of the Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, then cut it in half, tied it in a know & then frayed the ends! 
+++++++
Yesterday started out bright & early with me working outside on the farm with Deke & the pigs!  All I can say is that this frigid cold is getting old!  It is hard on people, animals & equipment.  And yep we got more snow yesterday too!  I think that Mother Nature needs to give a little break for awhile!

Yesterday afternoon I worked on catching up on piles.  I had hoped to get some farm bookwork done- but I didn't get that far......so I have got to find time to get that done soon.

I've gotta run......
I hope we all have a VERY SPECIAL Sunday!!
ENJOY your day!
I know I will ENJOY mine!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment