Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

'Amazing Life'

As I was making this card last night I was thinking SPRING!!!  Because the snow was/is piling up outside & I'm hoping that we don't get too many inches!!!

So this card has LOTS of new things on it. 
  • 'Amazing Life' stamp set
  • Sale-a-bration- Botanical Butterfly DSP
  • Sale-a-bration-  Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon
  • Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
The floral Highland Heather DSP is so pretty, simple & elegant!  On the back side of it is some pretty Black & White Butterflies!

This Organdy ribbon is totally yummy- so pretty, soft & easy to tie!  

I stamped this image onto Whisper White card stock using my Black Memento Ink pad.  I then colored in the white spaces using my Dark Soft Sea Foam & Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends!

stamp set:  'Amazing Life'
card stock:  Highland Heather, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Soft Sea Foam & Dark Highland Heather
other:  Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Paper Snips, dimensionals, glue dots

NOTE:  There are not framelits that go along with this stamp set- so you will have to fussy cut out these flowers/leaves.  It really wasn't hard though!  I then just used glue dots for these little flowers to attach them onto my card front.   And then I added the Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins (purple flowers) to the center of them!!
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  School got out early too- due to the predicted snow (although it didn't start snowing until about 4 yesterday afternoon).  Last night I worked on stamping stuff & ended up calling it a night, as my shoulder was just killing me.  This morning I'm up early & I plan to stay home all day today stamping!!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment