Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happines Blooms Suite!

This is so bright & bold!!  WOW!!  Isn't this just a fabulous card!  I love it!

This card is made using the Happiness Blooms Suite on page 25 in the Occasions catalog!!

If you look closely you can see that I shadow stamped some of the big flower images onto the Night of Navy card front.  I actually stamped them using my Lovely Lipstick ink pad.  In person it shows up really good.  

Check out the Night of Navy card base & coordinating stripped envelope.  They are actually found on page 26 in the Occasions Catalog.  They are part of the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.  This card is 4 1/4 x 6"- so a little different sized than the traditional card sizes that are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" & go with our Medium Envelopes.
I love the colors that are in this suite!!  And this stamp set is amazing!  It is called- 'Bloom by Bloom!!  

I used a ton of new products here!!!  Keep reading.......you'll be amazed at what some of them are!  Many of them you will want to add to your Wish List!  

stamp set:  'Bloom by Bloom'
card stock:  Whisper White (piece that the flower is stamped on- measures 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
Memories & More card pack:  Various pieces cut to these sizes- 4"; 3 x 4"; 3 x 1"
inks:  Black Memento, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lilac, Night of Navy
other: Calypso Coral Ribbon, Paper Snips (to flag the banner); Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  All 3 big boys rode the bus here too!  When everyone left I spend my night working on stamping stuff & Deke went to Nathan's to help him in his shop.

This morning we are both up early!  Manda & Nathan both have early meetings, so I'm headed to town early to get the boys & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is up early to chore, head to the courthouse & then he has a meeting too.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff again!!! 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment