Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

Sale-a-bration SPECIAL!

  • Don't you just LOVE Stampin' Up! products?  
  • Do you want to get a discount on your products?
  • Have you ever thought of wanting to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? 
When you got your Sale-a-bration catalog did you notice the information below about Option #1 & Option #2?  These are awesome deals!!!

Stampin' Up! is offering a special during Sale-a-bration time to those that are interested in signing up to get a discount & be a demonstrator!  The most frequent question I get asked about it is:  Do I have to have parties & classes?  No you do not.  You can do as little or as much with your Stampin' Up! business as you want.  I am not going to pressure you to do anything.  But I'd love to have you join my Iowa Inkers Team!!!  Most of my team just orders products for themselves & they don't do any classes or workshops.  But you can do classes or have parties?  Or maybe you want to be an on line demonstrator.  

If you join you can do it your way!  Whatever way works best for you!!!  Just remember- I just joined to get the discount for a little bit & was going to quit!  17 1/2  year later I am still going strong & am a Million Dollar Sales Achiever.  Do you think I had that planned?  Absolutely not!!  


 
How do you join?  It is super easy.........
  1. Just got to my MY ON LINE STORE BY CLICKING HERE!  www.susiewood.stampinup.net
  2. Then click on- JOIN THE FUN  in the upper right hand corner!! 
  3. Don't hesitate to CONTACT ME for more information on this great deal!! 

Here are the 2 Options for joining that are the Sale-a-bration Special right now:
12.05.18_JOIN_SAB_PREEARN_US

No comments:

Post a Comment