Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

All My Love Suite!!

 
Here is a clean & simple card for today!  This All My Love DSP is super pretty!!  I love the images & colors of it.  It is on page 5 in the Occasions Catalog.  Check it out!  

Most of the supplies I used for this card are part of the All My Love Suite which includes:
  • 'Forever Lovely' - stamp set
  • All My Love DSP
  • All My Love Ribbon
  • Heart Epoxy  Droplets
  • All My Love Assorted Card Stock
I used the Be Mine Stitched Framelits to cut out this adorable stitched heart! 
 stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:  Lovely Lipstock, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
designer paper: All My Love DSP
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Be Mine Stitched Framleits, Heart Epoxy Droplets, All My Love Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++++
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
I hope I'm home all day today!  I have LOTS to get done- bookwork, stamping, etc.  

Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment